Today's Special

Today's Special

(in a restaurant)

Waiter: Good afternoon, how can I help you today?
Jennifer: I'd like a table for one, please.

Waiter: Right this way. (walks to table) Here you are.
Jennifer: Thank you. Can I have a menu?

Waiter: (hands a menu) Here you are. My name's Alan and I'm your waiter today. Would you like to hear today's specials?
Jennifer: Certainly.

Waiter: Well, we have a wonderful mushroom soup to start off with. Today's main course is fish and chips.
Jennifer: Fish and chips? Is the fish fresh?

Waiter: Certainly, madam. Fresh off the docks this morning.
Jennifer: Alright, I'd like the fish and chips.

Waiter: Would you like to have a starter?
Jennifer: hmmm, I'm not sure.

Waiter: Our salads are excellent, madam.
Jennifer: I'd like a green salad.

Waiter: Very good. Would you like something to drink?
Jennifer: Oh, I'd like some mineral water, please.

Waiter: OK. So that's a green salad, fish and chips and mineral water.
Jennifer: Yes, that's right.

Waiter: Thank you and enjoy your lunch.
Jennifer: Thank you.

-----

Multiple Choice Questions

1. Who is Jennifer gong to have lunch with?

Tim
Alan
Nobody

2. What is today's special?

Vegetable soup
Fish and Chips
Green salad

3. Jennifer is _________

going to have a starter and a main course.
going to have only a starter.
going to have a main course.

4. Is the fish fresh?

Yes
No
Doesn't say

5. What is Jennifer going to have to drink?

Nothing
Wine
Mineral water
Jika Anda ingin mencari sebuah informasi, silakan isi kata/informasi yang akan anda cari dalam kotak di bawah ini. Misalkan : Toefl Test, free Toefl, English, practice english, vocabulary, english teacher, etc