Kaplan TOEFL iBT 2007-2008 Edition - Software, eBook and Audio
From the creators of the #1 TOEFL course TOEFL® iBT Exam is Kaplan's comprehensive guide to preparing for the TOEFL Internet-Based Test. This bestseller includes a CD with both an audio and iBT component, Kaplan's exclusive test-taking strategies, and in-depth practice and review for every section of the TOEFL. TOEFL® iBT Exam is the most realistic preparation available for the exam.
* Full-length diagnostic testing to identify your strong and weak areas.
* 4 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations for every answer.
* Hundreds of realistic practice questions.
* In-depth review of listening comprehension, grammar, reading, and writing.
* Effective test-taking strategies to help you maximize your score on every section of the test.
* CD audio component includes 7 academic lectures and 87 conversations for listening comprehension, plus diagnostic test listening comprehension review.
* CD internet-based test component includes 4 full-length tests with score analysis; sample questions; detailed answers; strategies for listening, structure, reading, and writing.
Download Here !